At No 35, We use the Best Ingredient for our dishes. Skeaghanore Duck is of excellent quality and has a great taste. Here is some information on the product.
Skeaghanore West Cork Duck
Our fresh farm ducks are hand reared near Ballydehob, West Cork, overlooking roaring
water bay. Their fuller flavour and succulent taste comes from being hand reared longer
and being fed a 100% natural cereal-based diet. Our geese have plenty of space to roam
and take in the fresh Atlantic air from the West Cork coastline.
DUCK FIT FOR THE QUEEN
Duck has been chosen to be in the Queens Hamper presentedby O’ Sullivan’s Poultry from the English Market
WHAT MAKES OUR FARM REARED DUCK SO SPECIAL?
- 100% FRESH FARM REARED DUCK: All our Ducks are fed on corn feed.
- 100% ADDITIVE FREE: ( Naturally Healthy )
- NO Preservatives
- NO Flavorings
- NO Growth Promotors NO Bone strengtheners NO Anti-Oxidants.
- NO Muscle Improvers NO Antidepressants
- 100% TASTE: Our Duck is naturally plump, tender and succulent!
- “The way Duck was meant to Taste – A real Taste of Nature!”
- 100% IRISH.
- FED ON GRAIN:, Meat & Bone Free, No poultry offal meal feed.
- PROVENENCE/TRACEABILITY: From our farm to your Plate!
- ETHICAL: We are committed to environmental management, Eco-Friendly packaging,
recycling, & the improved animal welfare of our Ducks.
- NO Hormones
- NO Colourings
- NO Antibiotics
- NO Added water
- Half Duck
- Duck Liver
- Duck Fat
- Geese-free range at Christmas
- Duck Eggs
- Awards: Excellance in Farm Diversifiation /Farmers in association with the Farmers Journal and West Cork Leader.
- Advance Food Programme with West Cork Enterpise Board.
- Featured on Irish Examiner
- Times Magazine
- Farmers Journal
- Creators written by Diane Curtain.
- T.V. Appeared on Farming Programme Ear To The Ground.